Search This Blog


Friday, July 30, 2010

More than fruit for Breakfast


This morning, I ate the normal fruit and went for a 2 mile walk in the park. When I came back I reached for more fruit. We went out to the trampoline and the fruit was just not cutting it. So when we came back in I opened my Skinny Bitch in the Kitch. THE Breakfast Sandwich. I had to alter it a little with what I have in my fridge, but it was yummier than I thought! I still want an good old egg sandwich, but maybe if I had the Vegan Bacon or Ham that was suggested, I would be happier.

So slice up some tufu, salt and pepper it and put it in a frying pan with extra virgin olive oil. Cook 2 min, add soy butter and flip, add vegan cheese (I used american tofutti). Cook 2 more min. Toast bread (I used The Baker Whole Grain Goodness, which is big so I cut it in half and only had one slice). Soy butter on bread, then tofu with cheese. Optional: tomato and vegan ham or bacon and ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment