Search This Blog


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 10

Reading through the MFA's top 10 Blog List from 2010 is comical. http://www.mfablog.org/2010/12/mfas-top-10-blog-posts-from-2010.html First of all, how did I not know that Lady Gaga wore a meat dress? I'm so out of the loop. I only have a couple years before I really need to keep up just to have a conversation with my daughter. I find the dress disturbing...even if I wasn't Vegan it's nasty.

The next thing I found interesting is the Betty Crocker Project. I am now adding that to one of the blogs I attempt to follow. But just this week, with Christmas and all, I start to clean out to make room for the new presents, and I got 2 new vegan cook books, therefore I need to dump 2 old cookbooks and one that is being sent to Goodwill is the Betty Crocker Cook book. Definitely no longer need it if I can go on the blog and it's already veganized!!

I need to keep up with my reading, totally missed World Go Vegan Week. Will make it a point to go out to one of the restaurants that participates next year. Speaking of, if you are planning a trip to Orlando, FL...I just returned from a couple days there and ate at an amazing place that will please the whole family. My child who snacked uncontrollably on the plane ride ate almost her whole dinner and my non-vegan husband loved his meal and was happy I made him go. The Loving Hut. Downtown Orlando. I'll just warn you, when you pull up you will not think it's going to be any good, but it really is wonderful and healthy!

Gotta love the billboard, "Why love one and eat the other?" with a picture of a puppy and a piglet. And right next to a Wendy's. My husband would flip! He hates it when anyone tries to push their beliefs on another, and I'm not shy about my veganism!

Just to through my little piece in to finish out the year...My Aunt and Uncle got me a couple Peta shirts. The one I actually wore to Chirstmas dinner with Evan's parents, "Holidays are murder on Turkeys, Go Vegan." I plan to wear this to every holiday type event possible! My favorite part, weather they go vegan or now, buying the shirt supports Peta. Good for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment