Search This Blog


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

An attempt at fake meat and soy ice cream

First, my strategically placed tower of fruit. This looks like this every week now, and just about empty 7 days later. Em and I are really eating a lot of fruit. I am finding that I love it for breakfast and for something sweet after dinner. Very satisfying.
Not perfect, but good enough. Chocolate and peanut butter, soy ice cream. Vegan safe. Gets my approval.
Not bad, but I probably won't buy it again. Apparently Gardein is one of the better brands, but maybe I should just stick to tofu. No fake meats for me. Last week, I tried the "wings," they weren't so great either. I'm not telling you not to try it, just that I was not impressed. I'm going to try more recipes and less frozen food!

Started the "Green You" book from Deirdre Imus series. She is also vegan, and the book starts with eating organic vegan. Yay, more inspiration! Also reading Skinny Bitch Bun in the Oven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment