Search This Blog


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Working on De-cluttering.

I know I said one room at a time, but I was on a role yesterday. I did my room and the bathroom. And I thought both we going to be pretty easy since I didn't think I kept junk. Turns out I had a lot of stuff I didn't use or need. I have a very large duffle bag full to go to Goodwill and my trash can is full. I am only a little bit into the next chapter, it's a long one. And I'm working on the kitchen today. Before I go grocery shopping, because there is one of those "experiments" in the fridge. I am still using the things I learned from Green This! and it's working out well. Although I think the next book needs to be about being a good Mommy. I feel like I've gotten off track. Or maybe it's just because she's 3 and driving me nuts.

I am also doing well with the vegan thing, too. I love it. I feel so good. I have healthy poops (I know you didn't need to know but I felt like saying it). I am still fighting the nicotine thing. I really am trying. I just get so frustrated and it's so easy to grab smokes. I will get it soon. I have pretty much given up coffee. I only drink it on days that I didn't sleep (when I work overnights) and really just can't keep my eyes open, but have to for Emma. Haven't eaten meat in awhile. Every once in awhile a tiny bit of cheese gets in my dinner, when Evan cooks, because there is cheese left in the fridge and he always has some excuse. I assume in his mind, everything is better with cheese. But I'm cleaning the fridge today and I'm going shopping, so we'll get more vegan cheese and hopefully we can do better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment